Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
R98.00 – R400.00
Pink Grapefruit essential oil is extracted from glands located in the peel of the grapefruit. It is known that grapefruit assists with weight loss. The use of the oil is becoming more popular to help fight inflammation, weight gain, sugar cravings and even hangover symptoms.
May promote weight loss
Help Reduce Stress and Lower Blood Pressure
Antibacterial and Antimicrobial Effects
May Help Balance Mood
How to use
Grapefruit essential oil can be applied directly to the skin or added to baths.
Grapefruit essential oil also can be inhaled after sprinkling a few drops of the oil onto a cloth or tissue, or by using an aromatherapy diffuser or vaporizer.
Grapefruit essential oil is a potent extract derived from the Citrus paradisi grapefruit plant. (Credit Dr. Axe – https://draxe.com/)
Grapefruit essential oil can be used aromatically, topically and internally. Here’s a quick breakdown of the best ways to use grapefruit oil safely and effectively:
Aromatically: Grapefruit oil can be diffused throughout your home using an oil diffuser or inhaled directly from the bottle. Try this method by inhaling grapefruit vapors to help the body let go of bloating and retained water, headaches, stress, and depression.
Topically: When using grapefruit oil on your skin, it should be diluted with equal parts of a carrier oil, like coconut or jojoba oil. Combine the two and then rub them onto any area in need, including sore muscles, acne-prone skin or your abdomen to improve digestion.
Internally: Using grapefruit oil internally is ONLY recommended with a very high-quality, pure grade oil brand. You can add a drop to water or take it as a dietary supplement by mixing 1-2 drops with honey or a smoothie. It’s recognized as safe for consumption by the FDA, but only when you use a 100 percent pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil that only includes one ingredient: grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) rind oil.
Here are the top grapefruit essential oil uses:
1. Reduce Cravings: Add 1–2 drops of grapefruit oil to your water, inhale it directly from the bottle, diffuse 5 drops in your office or home, or massage 2-3 drops into your chest and wrists when a craving strikes.
2. Relieve Stress: Add 2–3 drops to a sterile cotton ball along with a touch of coconut oil. Then rub the mixture it into your wrists, neck or chest. You can also diffuse 5 drops of grapefruit or inhale it directly from the bottle.
3. Ease Hangover: Diffuse 5 drops of grapefruit essential oil in your home, add 1–2 drops to a glass of water, or apply 1–2 drops topically to your temples and neck.
4. Improve Skin Health: As a natural acne treatment or skin salve, combine 1–2 drops of grapefruit oil with about half a teaspoon of nourishing coconut or jojoba oil. Then apply the mixture once or twice daily on the affected area.
5. Eliminate Odors: To get rid of unpleasant odors in your kitchen, appliances and bathrooms, diffuse 5 drops of grapefruit oil along with other citrus scents like lemon essential oil and orange oil. While your house fills with a clean scent, you also eliminate odor-causing bacteria from the air. Additionally, you can use a small amount of grapefruit essential oil on wooden surfaces, countertops, floors or in household appliances to kill bacteria and odor naturally.
6. Boost Circulation: Add 2–3 drops of grapefruit oil to a nightly bath, place some on your shirt collar or dap 1-2 drops onto your wrists.
7. Aid Digestion: Make a homemade massage lotion with 3–5 drops of grapefruit oil and equal parts coconut or jojoba oil. Then rub the mixture onto your abdomen to aid digestion.
8. Boost Energy and Mood: Inhale grapefruit oil directly from the bottle, diffuse 5 drops at home or work, or rub 2-3 drops onto your wrists.
9. Improve Hair Health: Add 2-3 drops of grapefruit oil to your shampoo or conditioner and massage it into your scalp and hair. You can also add 1-2 drops of grapefruit to a small amount of coconut oil and rub the mixture into your clean, damp hair after bathing.
Grapefruit essential oil works well with lots of other oils depending on what you’re using it for. Try combing it with basil oil, orange oil, peppermint oil, bergamot oil, eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil or lemon essential oil. Keep in mind that all citrus essentials oils are highly concentrated and are full of healthy acidic properties. Because of this, we recommend you use glass containers when storing them so they don’t eat away any of the plastic. (Credit Dr. Axe – https://draxe.com/)
10 ML, 50 ML, 100 ML
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.