Collagen 1 & 3 – Hydrolysed Agglomerated Peptides
We are all Collagen Deficient:
Aesthetically we age from the age of 25 due to loss of Collagen as well as the body’s diminishing ability to make collagen.
Our rushed lifestyle, exercise and dieting, breaks down collagen at an even faster pace and we become “collagen deficient.” So we kick start the ageing process at a faster pace & at much younger age ..and it SHOWS! Crows feet, saggy skin, sore joints…mmm what to do about this!?
8 in stock
Who will benefit
ZERO CARB Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides ideal for
Banting/LCHF, Paleo/Primal lifestyle, Autoimmune individuals, Individuals with allergies and/or sensitivities, Everyday people in all walks of life, Elderly and/or immune compromised individuals, Fitness fanatics – Cross fitters, weight trainers, professional athletes, endurance athletes etc..
Fibromyalgia & Arthritis sufferers and many more…
Primal Protein provides Bioavailable Protein without the Carb count to:
Skin, hair and nail growth, Joint health and recovery, tighten loose skin, help improve tone/cellulite, High bioavailability, Stable under acidic conditions
May improve digestion by binding to water and help food move more easily though the digestive tract.
The hydrolysed collagen protein has specific amino acids to build muscle and enhance body toning.
It is the best choice for:
- Premature aging prevention and youthful vitality
- Weight loss.
- Fight aging, minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improve elasticity, skin firmness and hydration.
- Thicken fine hair, strengthen nails.
- Protect joints and cartilage, and regenerate ligaments and tendons.
- Facilitate tissue regeneration, and repair connective tissues.
- Reduce inflammation and joint pain, repair ligaments and tendons, and alleviate symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- Strengthen and repair blood vessels to help improve circulation.
- Stimulate the immune system, and fight free radicals and bacteria.
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 14.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.