Camu Camu Berry Powder
Camu camu berry has a long history of indigenous use and has incredible benefits verified by science. It is a small, red, South American superberry that grows wild along the rivers of the Amazon rainforest.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 5% bioactive vitamin C (ascorbic acid) which is more bioavailable and effective than isolated, synthetic vitamin C supplements
- Excellent source of GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid), a.k.a. ‘The Peacemaker’ neurotransmitter which promotes calmness
- High in carotenoid antioxidants which are excellent for supporting eyesight, reducing the signs of aging from free radical damage and protecting the skin from sun damage
- Antiviral properties help stop the flair-ups of infections from cold sores, herpes, shingles, and the common cold
- Anti-inflammatory properties reduce the effects of disease
3 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.